Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is it ever gonna end?

Of course I'm speaking of the rain, seems we've had more than our fair share during the month of April. Plus the period of most rainfall has happened during the weekends, which makes the warmer temps seemingly go to waste as you can't get out to do anything!

Just looking at the 7 day forecast, it seems next weekend is predicted to be dry, but of course that has happened before, only to change later on in the week. Sometimes I think they are lucky to know what it's gonna do a few hours from now, much less a week away.

I had to laugh at what my doctor said during my visit with him on Friday, but he told me that whatever I was doing diet-wise, to keep it up as my vital stats just couldn't be better. If he only knew. I told my mother this and she had a good laugh over it.

At least he did take my concerns about my knee seriously this time and I have an order to get an X-ray at the hospital sometime in the near future. I told him I would be retiring in the next 2.5 years and wanted to get something done while I know I still have insurance. Don't know what the future will bring.

Well, I thought maybe the rain was over, but I just heard more rumblings of thunder, so perhaps I was wrong. Oh well, Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, but I did that yesterday, so no telling what I will get into today!

No comments:

Post a Comment