Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy day

Took off work today in hopes my exhaust would be here, but it didn't show up. Decided not to waste the day off and set out to do what I had planned to do last weekend, which is rearrange my desk in preparation for 3 additional monitors.

I did get a lot accomplished towards that goal, I currently am looking at all 6 monitors hooked up to my MSI P55-GD80 system, all functioning properly. Unfortunately, my camera is buried in a pile of stuff on my bed so no pics just yet.

Probably better that way so everything will be finished when I get around to doing a quick show and tell video. At least the hard work is done, getting all of the monitors mounted and arranged properly and also getting my system setup so that moving the mouse around gives the desired effect.

More on this later when I hopefully get this project finished...

EDIT: I posted a short video on YouTube showing what they look like if anyone is interested:

http://bit.ly/mwFsn6

Best viewed in 720hd

No comments:

Post a Comment