Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stranger things have happened.

Could it be? Is it possible? Will it actually happen? Of course I'm talking about the possibility of a weekend without rain, which (according to the current predictions), looks to be happening this coming weekend. Well, if that's the case, have I got plans!

Through an email last week, I was informed that the exhaust system I ordered for my Buick will be shipped on Monday (yesterday), which should put it here easily before the weekend as it only has to travel from one state over. I halfway expected to see it on the porch when I got home this evening, but it was not there. Surely no later than Thursday I would guess.

In addition, the license plate for my car arrived in the mail yesterday, so it is totally possible to see me tooling around town in the ol' Buick by next week! I have no plans for any extended trips soon, but it would be cool just to drive it around town a bit. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment