Thursday, March 22, 2012

Arkansas bound!

Yep, making the rather long trip sometime after noon today. Always enjoy seeing my son and family, but I just hate the long trip there and back. At least I don't have to drive, so I can perhaps cop some zzzz's.

Seems like every time we go there, the weather is worse there than it is here. This time is supposed to be the same. It's 69 degrees here in Seymour and only 51 degrees in Blytheville. Rain most of the trip as well.

At least we don't have to take the truck as there was a problem hooking up the trailer to it last night, so it was decided we would just take the Escape. Gotta love how Ford got away from the whole post OJ debacle with new vehicle names.

Should be back Sunday evening, then 2 weeks later scheduled to go to California with brother-in-law (Jim), and sisters Melody and Kathy. Looking forward to spending time with them as my trip to Minnesota to get my Buick was most enjoyable with Jim along.

No comments:

Post a Comment